The Whistlestop Express is our monthly publication designed to bring light to important issues concerning older adults, and to help them and their families find the resources they need to live vital and vibrant lives.
To read a PDF version of the February 2016 issue (which you can view on your screen or print your own hard copy of), click here.
Click here for a “Flippy Style” version of the Whistlestop Express.
To request a hard copy version of the newsletter be mailed to you each month, please send a $10 annual subscription to cover printing and mailing costs to: Whistlestop Attn: Subscriptions 930 Tamalpais Avenue San Rafael, CA 94901.
For issues older than January 2010 please contact us. The Express is distributed to over 500 locations in Marin as a special supplement in the Pacific Sun on the last Friday of each month. You can pick it up at any of those 500 locations and we deliver 100 copies to each of the following locations:
- Kaiser Hospital, 99 Montecillo Road, San Rafael
- Margaret Todd Senior Center, 1560 Hill Road, Novato
- Villa Marin, 100 Thorndale Drive, San Rafael
- Drake Terrace, 275 Los Ranchitos Road, San Rafael
- Smith Ranch Homes, 400 Deer Valley Road, San Rafael
- Marin County Commission on Aging, 10 North San Pedro Road, Suite 1023, San Rafael
- Goldenaires, 618 B Street, San Rafael
- Downtown Kaiser, 1033 Third Street, San Rafael
- Pickleweed Community Center, 50 Canal Street, San Rafael
- The Redwoods, 40 Camino Alto, Mill Valley
- West Marin Senior Services, 11435 State Route 1, Point Reyes Station
- Marin General Hospital, 250 Bon Air Road, Greenbrae
- The Tamalpais, 501 Via Casitas, Greenbrae
- Kentfield Rehabilitation & Specialty Hospital, 1125 Sir Francis Drake Boulevard, Kentfield
- Aegis of Corte Madera, 5555 Paradise Drive, Corte Madera
- Marguerita C. Johnson Senior Center, 640 Drake Avenue, Marin City
- Belvedere-Tiburon Library, 1501 Tiburon Boulevard, Tiburon
- San Rafael Library, 1100 E Street, San Rafael
- Cardiovascular Associates of Marin and San Francisco, 2 Bon Air Road, Suite 100, Greenbrae
- Copperfield’s Books, 850 4th Street, San Rafael