The Whistlestop Express is our monthly publication designed to help older adults and their families find the resources they need to live vital and vibrant lives.
For a “flippy” electronic book-style version of the newsletter online, click here.
To read a PDF version of the April 2014 issue (which you can view on your screen or print your own hard copy of), click here.
March 2014, February 2014, January 2014, December 2013, November 2013, October 2013, September 2013, August 2013, July 2013, June 2013, May 2013, April 2013, March 2013, February 2013, January 2013, December 2012, November 2012, October 2012, September 2012, August 2012, July 2012, June 2012, May 2012, April 2012, March 2012, February 2012, January 2012, December 2011, November 2011, October 2011, September 2011, August 2011, July 2011, June 2011, May 2011, April 2011, March 2011, February 2011, January 2011, December 2010, November 2010, October 2010, September 2010, August 2010, July 2010, June 2010, May 2010, April 2010, March 2010, February 2010, January 2010
For issues older than January 2010 please contact us.
To request a hard copy version of the newsletter be mailed to you each month, please send a $10 annual subscription to cover printing and mailing costs to: Whistlestop Attn: Subscriptions 930 Tamalpais Avenue San Rafael, CA 94901.
The Express is distributed to over 500 locations in Marin as a special supplement in the Pacific Sun on the last Friday of each month. You can pick it up at any of those 500 locations and we deliver 100 copies to each of the following locations:
- Kaiser Hospital, 99 Montecillo Road, San Rafael
- Margaret Todd Senior Center, 1560 Hill Road, Novato
- Villa Marin, 100 Thorndale Drive, San Rafael
- Drake Terrace, 275 Los Ranchitos Road, San Rafael
- Smith Ranch Homes, 400 Deer Valley Road, San Rafael
- Marin County Commission on Aging, 10 North San Pedro Road, Suite 1023, San Rafael
- Goldenaires, 618 B Street, San Rafael
- Downtown Kaiser, 1033 Third Street, San Rafael
- Pickleweed Community Center, 50 Canal Street, San Rafael
- The Redwoods, 40 Camino Alto, Mill Valley
- West Marin Senior Services, 11435 State Route 1, Point Reyes Station
- Marin General Hospital, 250 Bon Air Road, Greenbrae
- The Tamalpais, 501 Via Casitas, Greenbrae
- Kentfield Rehabilitation & Specialty Hospital, 1125 Sir Francis Drake Boulevard, Kentfield
- Aegis of Corte Madera, 5555 Paradise Drive, Corte Madera
- Marguerita C. Johnson Senior Center, 640 Drake Avenue, Marin City
- Belvedere-Tiburon Library, 1501 Tiburon Boulevard, Tiburon
- San Rafael Library, 1100 E Street, San Rafael
- Cardiovascular Associates of Marin and San Francisco, 2 Bon Air Road, Suite 100, Greenbrae
- Fairfax Library, 2097 Sir Francis Drake Boulevard, Fairfax